From tomorrow Wednesday 18th March until further notice will be taking the necessary action.
1) All drivers will be provided gloves to make deliveries where possible and advised to stand back the required 6ft (2m) from any persons receiving the delivery
2) If there is paperwork required to be signed the driver will hand this to the receiver and request they sign for the goods, the driver WILL NOT provide a pen
3) The paperwork will be uploaded as normal to the WeAreSameDay customer portal, if you require a login please get in touch with a member of the team
4) Paperwork will be held and not handled internally for at least 24 hours
5) Drivers WILL NOT be getting digital signatures on their PDA devices. We will be getting a full name of the person who has received the goods which the driver will enter into the PDA device. If you require any additional information about the persons signing for the goods please inform us at the point of making your booking
WeAreSameDay will continue to operate as normal during these restrictions. If we are required to do so we have a plan in place for our operators & staff to work from home which will not impact the operation of WeAreSameDay. The above measures are being actioned on the advisal of the government.
If you have any questions about the above measures please feel free to get in touch with the team who as always will be happy to help in whatever way we can.
Keeping smiling we will all get through this.